Go Green Solar and Crank Radio
The battery of this portable radio can be supplied with power in several ways.
The Go Green Solar and Crank Radio keeps things simple. This AM/FM radio can be charged in a number of different ways. It can be charged using mains electricity or it can be plugged into a USB hub. However it can also be charged in an eco-friendly fashion using solar power or the crank technology! This light weight radio is practical and can be used in the garden, on a boat or when camping. And it even allows you to save energy!
- one minute of cranking this radio delivers 20 minutes of play
- five hours of sunlight delivers 30 minutes of play
- it takes between 20 and 30 hours of sunlight to fully recharge the battery
- the radio can be fully charged using the USB/AC: this takes 8 hours
- a fully charged battery has a 7 hour life span
- battery: 300 mAH, 2.4V Ni-MH
- weight: 205 grams
- dimensions: 130 x 70 x 38 mm
Savings per year 0,00 euro.
Go to EnergieBespaarshop.nl
and view our current offerings and get more information about our products.